Google Ad

Monday, January 19, 2015

A warm winter's day

The other day at work, in the cafeteria the guy sitting next to me said,"What a wonderful day it is, good weather outside." It was cloudy and drizzling and the temperature was 3 degrees outside. Few months ago if someone would have told me that I would have just laughed at him and thought he was crazy. But now that kind of weather is a blessing considering the fact that it was -20 degrees a few days ago.

Like they say about life. you really have to experience the bad times to appreciate the good times. Same goes with the winter in Canada. You really have to experience the cold to appreciate the weather when it is 3 degrees outside. For me now during the winter any day the temperature is in positive numbers is a good day. Guess I am getting used the winter one day at a time.

No comments: