Google Ad

Thursday, November 27, 2014

My Canadian Experience

NO this blog is not about my  experience of moving to Canada as a whole. Its about the Canadian Experience they ask you during a job interview. When they asked me to introduce my self I say I recently moved to Canada and blah blah blah. And then the interview goes on as usual.And then I get asked about my Canadian experience and I dont know weather the guy across the table is mocking or asking me a serious question. I'm the type of guy who gives stupid answers to stupid questions. I told him in my country we are not born with Canadian experience , I dont know how it is over here. If a guy doesn't get his first Canadian job how the hell is he going to get that so called Canadian Experience.A person has to start somewhere right.

I got some clarity on the matter when I read this article by Mark Swartz
 http://career-advice.monster.ca/job-hunt-strategy/getting-started/canadian-experience-ca/article.aspx.

This article is about the whole Canadian experience funda. Happy Reading.

1 comment:

SD said...

I can't click on the link. Half the time interviewers are just going through the motions and forget that you are an individual. I would say I don't understand your question as I just moved here.