Google Ad

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Summer Time Madness

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious, It is the source of all true art and science.
           - Albert Einstein. 


Neurosurgeons recommend experimenting new things, to keep the brain active and prevent degeneration of brain cells. My first summer in Canada features in that list.

People here love this season. Numerous events take place everywhere, keeping people through the months. the good part is, there is something for everybody. 


Let me tell you about some of the things that I did, that made my first summer in Canada a memorable one.

To begin with, I went for a baseball game, visited a few breweries and tasted Ontario’s finest craft beers and finally went for a few picnics at the park by the lake. The parks by Lakeshore are one of the best places to be during the summer. You see people fishing by the boardwalk, food trucks from all parts of the province, children playing and people barbequing all kinds of meat. Barbeque chicken, ice cold beer in hand and your family around is always fun any time of the year but it’s a completely different experience during the summer.

The highlight of my summer was my first helicopter ride downtown Toronto. Flying over a city and looking at things from above really puts things in to perspective.  All these things coupled with the various food and beer festivals, along with visits to the outdoor farmers’ markets made it a really enjoyable summer.

Now as summer ends, I’ll look forward to many more such summer’s madness.

No comments: